Designer's Edit: Coastal Timber
Bringing a coastal look to your home is a cinch by incorporating simple timber elements throughout the spaces. However, perfecting the layered timber look can be a challenge so we’ve put together our designer’s edit of go-to coastal-inspired products to show you how to create the look using quality crafted, timber pieces.
- The Kelly Chair is an indoor sun lounger that enables maximum airflow and comfort for a tropical environment. Proportioned to enable two sitting styles, ideal for slouching.
- Designed to showcase the natural timber beauty, the Staples Tasmanian Oak Vanity reflects a true coastal style. Available as a Single and Double vanity the Staples range is a diverse solution for any bathroom.
- Natural, humble and elegant, the Timber Niki’s enchanting simplicity and earthen charisma are a testament to the statement less is more. Mounted on a round rose, the Timber Niki adds a captivating touch to any door.
- This beautiful Sweni Horn Dining Chair features a hand-woven leather seat to give it extra texture and makes for the comfiest seat.
- The perfect coastal Ghana Side Table to complement any living room, hallway or bathroom. You can even use these beauties as bedside tables.
- Organise and simply your home in the most beautiful way with the convenient Raw Scoop Wall Hooks. They are designed for a minimalistic and non-invasive look with the convenience of a scooped style, adding an understated elegance to any area of your home that needs organising and beautifying.
- Use this Noa Tanzania Taupe Wall Tile to create the perfect coastal feature wall.
- The gorgeous Avalon Round Coffee Table is the perfect coastal piece to finish off any lounge area, or to set up a kid’s area with a matching stool that any parent would be happy to display!
- With its inherent warmth and texture, the award-winning Monte Timber Club is a pleasure to use. Inspired by the resurgence of mid-century modern interiors, the meticulous fusion of bold lines and soft contours ensure the Monte Timber Club on Square Rose adds a sophisticated touch to any door.